Failure is inevitable, success is contingent upon your perceptions, actions and recovery from failure.
This book is an unconventional look at success and failure. Shane Lester is not a bestselling author, nor is this book endorsed by anyone important. Instead the author is going to tell you the truth about failure. And from that truth you can choose your definition of success. “This book isn’t 80 percent filler. I’m only writing what matters.”
After you fail it matters what you think, feel and do about your current state. All of these are definable if you know how to intellectually and emotionally process a failure event.
When you consider Lester’s insights you will be able to answer these questions for yourself:
- Why is setting goals the best way to fail?
- Have you ever wondered why the successful gloss over their failures?
- How can you fail with grace?
- Can you fail your way to success?
- What should you learn from your failures?